Skip to main content

Nicole & Joel’s Baby Album

Meet little Harlow – and see photos of her happy family

LITTLE ANGEL


“I don’t even remember what life was like before her,” new mom Nicole Richie, 26, says of daughter Harlow Winter Kate, born Jan. 11 “She gives life a whole new meaning and a whole new purpose.”



SAYING HELLO

While the parents initially differed over their daughter’s name – “I wanted a hippie name and he wanted a more Biblical name,” Richie says – the uniqueness of Harlow stuck. “Harlow’s a cool name because it feels like a classic name,” Madden says, citing the actress Jean Harlow and model Shalom Harlow as two major inspirations.



FACE TIME
Attuned to her daughter’s needs, Richie says she knows how to pacify her when she’s in need. “I’m with her all the time … I know when something’s wrong,” she explains. And to soothe Harlow, Richie and Joel Madden, 28, play her lullaby versions of Radiohead and Nirvana songs.



FAMILY LIFE
Calling parenthood “the best thing that’s ever happened to us,” Joel Madden tells PEOPLE that Harlow has changed his and Nicole Richie’s life: “We have a very mellow life compared to two years ago, but we wouldn’t have it any other way.”



MOTHER’S INSTINCT
“She’s never out of my mind,” says Richie. “I stop doing things for me anymore. Everything is for her.”




NAP TIME
“I was watching her in her crib,” says Richie. “And she happened to wake up and I was like, ‘Good morning!” And she smiled and it was the cutest thing ever.”


http://www.pricesolution4u.com/offers the best on beauty product-perfumes-designer watches-lingeries-Ink-toners-football products and more. We won't be Betten on Prices. Stop by and pick up your favourite item, there is something for everyone.


Tags:

Popular posts from this blog

Leather Backpack Bag Teenager School Travel Back Pack

Back To School Backpack Bag Teenager School Travel Back Pack Women Casual Leather Backpack Bag . Teenager School Travel Back Pack. Item Type: Backpacks Style: Fashion Interior: Cell Phone Pocket, Interior Zipper Pocket Gender: Women Exterior: Silt Pocket Lining Material: Polyester Closure Type: Zipper Main Material: PU Function: Travel Backpack & Handbags Material: High-Quality Leather Click Here For More : Backpack Bags

Gwyneth Paltrow Wants More Kids

Apple and Moses, make room in the house: Your mother, Gwyneth Paltrow, wants to add to the family. "I would love to have another child at some point. I feel very, very lucky that I have two healthy, nice ones," the Shakespeare in Love Oscar winner and Iron Man 2 star tells Ellen DeGeneres on The Ellen DeGeneres Show airing Thursday. Paltrow, who's been married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin since 2003, assures the TV host that, despite their tender ages, her kids are nice and well-behaved – for the most part. "They're great. They're so sweet," says Paltrow, 37. Then again, she also admits that sometimes her children are given to tantrums, but aren't all children? source: people.com

Sopranos Star James Gandolfini Gets Married

James Gandolfini and fiancée Deborah Lin tied the knot Saturday in her hometown of Honolulu, Hawaii, a wedding guest confirms to people. "There was a nice big kiss at the end with both hands on the cheeks" as The Sopranos star and Lin officially became husband and wife, the guest tells people. "They looked great." As a group of their closest friends and family looked on, Gandolfini, 46, and Lin, a former model, 40, exchanged their vows in an intimate ceremony surrounded by white lilies and rhododendrons adorning every pew held at Central Union Church. According to the guest, Lin strolled down the aisle in a white gown made of Italian lace while her tuxedoed groom stood waiting as a harpist played the "Hawaiian Wedding Song" in the background. Gandolfini's son Michael, 8, from his first marriage to Marcy Wudarsk (which ended in 2002), served as best man. Following the elegant 20-minute nuptials, the newlyweds stepped into a white stretch lim...