Skip to main content

Miley Cyrus: I'm Sorry for Photos [Celebrity News]


Miley Cyrus issued a statement exclusively to people on Sunday, apologizing for a series of playfully provocative photos that circulated on the Internet last week, as well as those from a racy, as-yet unreleased Vanity Fair photo shoot in which she appears to be nude.



The singer, 15, tells people: "My goal in my music and my acting is always to make people happy. For Vanity Fair, I was so honored and thrilled to work with Annie [Leibovitz]. I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed."

A source close to the singer tells people that Cyrus is clothed but shown by renowned photographer Annie Leibovitz in such a way that that the teen appears to be topless.

In the photos that circulated on the Internet, Cyrus, her midriff exposed, is shown draped over the lap of her then-boyfriend, her producer's son. In another image, a hint of a green bra is evident. (Those photos alone prompted criticism from conservative TV commentator Bill O'Reilly, as well as words of support from the Jonas Brothers and a fellow Disney star.)

Cyrus goes on to say: "The pictures of me on the Internet were silly, inappropriate shots. I appreciate all the support of my fans, and hope they understand that along the way I am going to make mistakes and I am not perfect. I never intended for any of this to happen and I am truly sorry if I have disappointed anyone.

"Most of all," she says, "I have let myself down. I will learn from my mistakes and trust my support team. My family and my faith will guide me through my life's journey."


Disney Channel Statement
In its own statement about the Vanity Fair story, the Disney Channel, which broadcasts Cyrus's series Hannah Montana, said: "Unfortunately, as the article suggests, a situation was created to deliberately manipulate a 15-year-old in order to sell magazines."

Describing the photo session to people, a source close to Cyrus reiterated the teen's excitement at working with Leibovitz, and also said of the shoot: "Her parents were there all day. [Father] Billy Ray shot, too."

Though Cyrus's parents left before the final shot, with Miley supposed to be appearing topless, the source said: "Miley's grandmother and her teacher were there when she shot it. Annie convinced them it was going to be artistic. Her parents are mortified. They know this is a learning moment for Miley.

"The photo suggests that she is [naked], but she is not. She is covered by a sheet, and beneath the sheet she is clothed. Originally, she was in a flesh-colored tank top but was asked to remove it."

In a statement to The New York Times, Beth Kseniak, a spokeswoman for both Vanity Fair and Leibovitz, said: "Miley's parents and/or minders were on the set all day. Since the photo was taken digitally, they saw it on the shoot and everyone thought it was a beautiful and natural portrait of Miley."

http://www.pricesolution4u.com/ offers the best on beauty product-perfumes-designer watches-lingeries-Ink-toners-football products and more. We won't be Betten on Prices. Stop by and pick up your favourite item, there is something for everyone.

Popular posts from this blog

Leather Backpack Bag Teenager School Travel Back Pack

Back To School Backpack Bag Teenager School Travel Back Pack Women Casual Leather Backpack Bag . Teenager School Travel Back Pack. Item Type: Backpacks Style: Fashion Interior: Cell Phone Pocket, Interior Zipper Pocket Gender: Women Exterior: Silt Pocket Lining Material: Polyester Closure Type: Zipper Main Material: PU Function: Travel Backpack & Handbags Material: High-Quality Leather Click Here For More : Backpack Bags

Gwyneth Paltrow Wants More Kids

Apple and Moses, make room in the house: Your mother, Gwyneth Paltrow, wants to add to the family. "I would love to have another child at some point. I feel very, very lucky that I have two healthy, nice ones," the Shakespeare in Love Oscar winner and Iron Man 2 star tells Ellen DeGeneres on The Ellen DeGeneres Show airing Thursday. Paltrow, who's been married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin since 2003, assures the TV host that, despite their tender ages, her kids are nice and well-behaved – for the most part. "They're great. They're so sweet," says Paltrow, 37. Then again, she also admits that sometimes her children are given to tantrums, but aren't all children? source: people.com

Sexy Lace Body Stocking

  Lace body stocking with criss-cross back, open front. Features:   •  Elegant & Extraoirdinaire   •  One Size: Height 5' to 5' 10", Weight: 90 to 175 lbs.   •  Discreet Shipping & Privacy Respected   •  No Expedite Shipping Available Click here to see more: Lace body stocking