Skip to main content

EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: Tina Turner’s Pre-Tour Body

Retirement is for wimps. After a seven-year hiatus, Tina Turner – looking svelte in this exclusive photo – will grace the stage again starting with a Kansas City show on Oct. 1, all thanks to some nudging by another legendary siren, she tells Oprah Winfrey.



“I was at the Armani show in Milan just chatting with Sophia Loren. I told her I was taking a break. She said for how long … I said oh, seven years. She said, ‘Break over. People want to see you. Get back to work,’ ” Turner says on the May 8 episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show.

Her famous fans weren’t alone in their zeal for Turner’s return: “After [performing at] the Grammys when I got home to Zurich, people would come up to me in the restaurant, in the ladies room, on the street … everywhere. I started getting lots of little slips of paper and napkins with notes from fans. Some of them were so touching about my life, or a song and how it helped them. Each time I kept the note … and suddenly there was a pile. I called my manager and said, ‘It’s time! ‘”

http://www.pricesolution4u.com/ offers the best on beauty product-perfumes-designer watches-lingeries-Ink-toners-football products and more. We won't be Betten on Prices. Stop by and pick up your favourite item, there is something for everyone.

Popular posts from this blog

Leather Backpack Bag Teenager School Travel Back Pack

Back To School Backpack Bag Teenager School Travel Back Pack Women Casual Leather Backpack Bag . Teenager School Travel Back Pack. Item Type: Backpacks Style: Fashion Interior: Cell Phone Pocket, Interior Zipper Pocket Gender: Women Exterior: Silt Pocket Lining Material: Polyester Closure Type: Zipper Main Material: PU Function: Travel Backpack & Handbags Material: High-Quality Leather Click Here For More : Backpack Bags

Gwyneth Paltrow Wants More Kids

Apple and Moses, make room in the house: Your mother, Gwyneth Paltrow, wants to add to the family. "I would love to have another child at some point. I feel very, very lucky that I have two healthy, nice ones," the Shakespeare in Love Oscar winner and Iron Man 2 star tells Ellen DeGeneres on The Ellen DeGeneres Show airing Thursday. Paltrow, who's been married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin since 2003, assures the TV host that, despite their tender ages, her kids are nice and well-behaved – for the most part. "They're great. They're so sweet," says Paltrow, 37. Then again, she also admits that sometimes her children are given to tantrums, but aren't all children? source: people.com

Sopranos Star James Gandolfini Gets Married

James Gandolfini and fiancée Deborah Lin tied the knot Saturday in her hometown of Honolulu, Hawaii, a wedding guest confirms to people. "There was a nice big kiss at the end with both hands on the cheeks" as The Sopranos star and Lin officially became husband and wife, the guest tells people. "They looked great." As a group of their closest friends and family looked on, Gandolfini, 46, and Lin, a former model, 40, exchanged their vows in an intimate ceremony surrounded by white lilies and rhododendrons adorning every pew held at Central Union Church. According to the guest, Lin strolled down the aisle in a white gown made of Italian lace while her tuxedoed groom stood waiting as a harpist played the "Hawaiian Wedding Song" in the background. Gandolfini's son Michael, 8, from his first marriage to Marcy Wudarsk (which ended in 2002), served as best man. Following the elegant 20-minute nuptials, the newlyweds stepped into a white stretch lim...