Skip to main content

Joel Madden Celebrates Baby No. 2: His New Store




It was a double-date night for new dad Joel Madden as he and brother Benji celebrated their first DCMA Collective store in Los Angeles with girlfriends Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton.

It's like another baby!" Joel told people of the eight-months-in-the-making store off L.A.'s famous Melrose Avenue. "We're going to carry DCMA's line [including] baby stuff, the jewelry – it's my favorite – and the collaboration T-shirts." Adds Benji: "We come from a small town, and not very much, and to be doing this – it's definitely a dream come true."

Richie and Hilton helped their significant others entertain guests including Pete Wentz, Nicky Hilton and David Katzenberg, the Hills' Audrina Patridge and Christina Milian, who also spent time at sponsor RCause.org's booth, a new organization that supports charities including the Richie-Madden Children's Foundation.

"It's so cool to see this come to life because this has been Joel's dream for a very long time," Richie, in a vintage Jil Stuart gown, tells people. "When I was pregnant I would always wear Joel's DCMA T-shirts, but now I'm excited to wear the girls' stuff. And Harlow wears custom DCMA."

So where was 9-week-old Harlow on her dad's big night? "My mom's with her," said Richie. "It's fun, but it's bittersweet because I don't like to leave her. And I always wonder, 'What is she doing?' [I've checked in] twice so far – and I've only been gone an hour! But this is my adult night so I'm excited to see what the night brings."

Although the couple ended up heading home instead of joining Benji, the Hilton sisters, Katzenberg and Patridge at a private afterparty at Hollywood club Central, nursing mom Richie was prepared in case the night stretched on. "[My breast pump] is in the car. And we have a converter because there's no car charger, so that way I can plug it right in at 10 o'clock!" she said.

Next up for the Richie-Madden clan: saying goodbye as Good Charlotte kicks off a four-week South African and European tour next week. Joel says he plans to stay in touch with his family via online video links so he doesn't miss a milestone.

"It's all about iChat," he tells people. "[Harlow] is giggling and laughing all the time now. She wakes up laughing every day – we're really blessed."


www.Pricesolution4u.com offers the best on beauty product-perfumes-designer watches-lingeries-Ink-toners-football products and more. We won't be Betten on Prices. Stop by and pick up your favourite item, there is something for everyone.



Popular posts from this blog

Bret Michaels: I Still Love Ambre Lake

Poison frontman Bret Michaels will be looking for Miss Right again when VH1’s Rock of Love Bus starts shooting next month, but future contestants be warned: he’s still not over season 2 winner Ambre Lake. “I still love her,” Michaels told people on his luxury tour bus Tuesday night moments before stepping onstage at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, New Jersey. “I’m not really over her yet. We still hang. She was just out with me a couple days ago and we were having a great time. She’s really got it. I think she’s great.” Season 1 winner Jessica Rickleff dumped the rocker soon after the show ended. In April, Michaels thought he had found love again in 37-year-old Lake. But in July, people reported that they broke up because of their conflicting work schedules. “The reason for destruction of all my relationships is that I’m passionate about being on the road and making music,” he says. “I have great relationships. But the women I date don’t realize that I spend between 6 and

Couture Couple Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri

Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri get cozy in the front row of the Dior haute couture runway show Monday. Dupri recently said he and the singer are thinking about having a baby after Jackson finishes her fall concert tour.

POINT & CLICK

And they're off! Justin Timberlake and girlfriend Jessica Biel are happy to be on the move as they head to their car while running errands Monday in Los Angeles.