Skip to main content

Shania Hurting, but Grateful for "Beautiful Blessings"


Now that she's trying to make it on her own, Shania Twain wants her fans to know she'll be back in business soon, "hopefully stronger than ever."



"As I am sure you have seen or heard; I am going through a rough time personally in my life," the recently separated country star wrote in a message on her website dedicated to her "beloved fans."

"I wanted you all to know that I could not be getting through this without you. Your letters, emails and words of encouragement give me strength. Your overwhelming support reminds me to smile, no matter how deep the pain and to always be grateful for all the beautiful blessings in my life...

"I have so much to say but I know the best way for me to speak is through my music. This is my therapy, my passion, and my love. I look forward to sharing it with all of you as I begin this new journey.

"I need some time to heal this broken heart but make no mistake; I will be back and hopefully stronger than ever.

"Thank you my friends, from the bottom of my heart."

Twain and her producer hubby of 14 years, Robert "Mutt" Lange, announced their separation May 15. They have one son, 6-year-old Eja D'Angelo.

http://www.pricesolution4u.com/ offers the best on beauty product-perfumes-designer watches-lingeries-Ink-toners-football products and more. We won't be Betten on Prices. Stop by and pick up your favourite item, there is something for everyone.

Popular posts from this blog

Bret Michaels: I Still Love Ambre Lake

Poison frontman Bret Michaels will be looking for Miss Right again when VH1’s Rock of Love Bus starts shooting next month, but future contestants be warned: he’s still not over season 2 winner Ambre Lake. “I still love her,” Michaels told people on his luxury tour bus Tuesday night moments before stepping onstage at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, New Jersey. “I’m not really over her yet. We still hang. She was just out with me a couple days ago and we were having a great time. She’s really got it. I think she’s great.” Season 1 winner Jessica Rickleff dumped the rocker soon after the show ended. In April, Michaels thought he had found love again in 37-year-old Lake. But in July, people reported that they broke up because of their conflicting work schedules. “The reason for destruction of all my relationships is that I’m passionate about being on the road and making music,” he says. “I have great relationships. But the women I date don’t realize that I spend between 6 and

POINT & CLICK

And they're off! Justin Timberlake and girlfriend Jessica Biel are happy to be on the move as they head to their car while running errands Monday in Los Angeles.

Couture Couple Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri

Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri get cozy in the front row of the Dior haute couture runway show Monday. Dupri recently said he and the singer are thinking about having a baby after Jackson finishes her fall concert tour.